Wireless credit card terminals are designed to meet the needs of the merchant on the go. Whether you are a seasonal business selling Christmas trees or selling your goods or services on the road, having a wireless terminal will boost your sales and increase customer satisfaction.
Merchants using a wireless credit card terminal enjoy the benefit of retail discount rates vs. paying a higher discount rate due to taking the credit card information in the field and bringing it back to the office or store to key in.
Hypercom Optimum M4230
- SureLoad thermal printer design with clear lid alerts cashiers to low paper conditions. The simple drop-in loading virtually eliminates paper jams and the large paper roll means more receipts between changes.
- Large, ADA-style, 19-key layout allows for easy key recognition.
- The ARM9, 32-bit processor provides speed and functionality. It delivers four times the processing power and speed of the ARM7 processor used in other devices.
- With 24MB standard memory, the Optimum M4230 easily handles software size increases due to regulatory requirements as well as the addition of value-added applications.
- Secure design meets the most stringent security regulations in the industry, including EMV, Interac, PCI PED and PTSP.