Do you have a clunky old credit card terminal sitting on your countertop that you’d like to replace with a PC-based solution? The age of the virtual terminal has arrived! Virtual terminals reside on your PC and process your sales via your high-speed internet connection.
Virtual terminals work well for both retail and MOTO merchants. With a virtual terminal, you can eliminate sharing fax lines and dedicated phone lines.
Spire Payment Solutions – Preferred Gateway
- Process payments securely through your in-store computer (with or without additional peripherals ) — no need for a separate POS terminal.
- Process your payment over your existing internet — eliminate the need for extra telephone lines.
- The eProcessing Network Retail application — ePNJPOS — supports card and check reading devices, cash drawers, scanners, and PIN pad/signature capture devices.
- Merchants receive real-time responses from a cardholder’s issuing bank, and batches are automatically settled every day.
- Detailed, consolidated transaction reporting reduces the number of errors caused by manual entry.
- Integrates easily with the ePN suite of products like ePNMobile; ePNPlugIn, our QuickBooks Plug-in; ePNInventory, our inventory management solution; and ePNRecur, our integrated recurring transaction solution.
- Print customizable receipts to your existing Windows®-compatible printer or receipt printer, or send electronic receipts — providing added customer convenience.