Spire Payment Solutions takes the issue of privacy very seriously and have established this policy in order to maintain your privacy.
To you – our visitors and customers – we make the following promises:
- The Spire Payment Solutions web site does not collect sensitive personal information.
- If you send us an e-mail with a question or comment, we will write back to you using your e-mail address. We may keep your question or comment and your e-mail address on file, but we will not disclose your e-mail address, or any personal specifics regarding your question or comment to any third party. In order to serve the community, we may include your question on a Frequently-Asked-Questions page, but should we do so we will make sure that your question will not in any way identify you.
- We will not sell or share any information that we collect from you. We restrict access to your personal information to company personnel only (and then, on a need-to-know basis) and have procedural safeguards in place to ensure that. We will share your information with a third party only as required to deliver products and services to you that you have requested from us.
- All photos and testimonials are posted to the Spire Payment Solutions web site after we have received explicit written permission to do so.
Here are some technology-related privacy issues:
- Our web site does not use identification cookies or session cookies.
- Our web site does not use web bugs, also known as web beacons. We have no reason to employ secret tracking techniques.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us at 10170 SW Nimbus Ave Ste # H-2 Portland, OR. 97223.
Spire Payment Solutions Inc. is an Elavon Payments Partner & Registered MSP/ISO of Elavon, Inc. Georgia [,a wholly owned subsidiary of U.S. Bancorp, Minneapolis, MN]