Wireless credit card terminals are designed to meet the needs of the merchant on the go. Whether you are a seasonal business selling Christmas trees or selling your goods or services on the road, having a wireless terminal will boost your sales and increase your customer satisfaction.
Merchants using a wireless credit card terminal enjoy the benefit of retail discount rates vs taking the credit card information in the field and bringing back to the office or store to key in and pay a higher discount rate.
Hypercom Optimum M4230
- SureLoad thermal printer design with clear lid alerts cashiers to low paper conditions. The simple drop-in loading virtually eliminates paper jams and the large paper roll means more receipts between changes.
- Large, ADA-style, 19-key layout allows for easy key recognition.
- The ARM9, 32-bit processor provides speed and functionality. It delivers four times the processing power and speed of the ARM7 processor used in competitive devices.
- With 24MB standard memory, the Optimum M4230 easily handles software size increases due to regulatory requirements as well as the addition of value-added applications.
- Secure design meets the most stringent security regulations in the industry, including EMV, Interac, PCI PED and PTSP.